Mark Arnold is an acclaimed speaker, brand expert and strategic planner helping businesses such as credit unions and banks achieve their goals with strategic marketing insights and energized training. Mark speaks regularly to audiences around the country on branding, marketing, strategy, leadership, personal growth and generational issues. He lectures frequently to diverse audiences such as management, staff, executive leadership and boards of directors. His breadth of knowledge connects with audiences for keynotes, breakouts and training events. Arnold is the author of “Think Huge: How To Elevate Your Life and Your Business”,“My Best Service Ever” and “Marketing Across the Generations: Gen. X”.
He is also president of On the Mark Strategies, a consulting firm specializing in branding and strategic planning. Not a mere consultant, Arnold partners with credit unions and organizations to help achieve their desired strategic goals. He has worked with financial institutions ranging in size from $32 million to $1.8 billion. Prior to founding On the Mark Strategies, Arnold served as senior vice president for a multi-million dollar financial institution in Dallas. He oversaw and planned strategies for multiple departments, including marketing, business development, human resources, training and customer investments.
Arnold has won numerous national communication and marketing awards, including CUNA’s national Marketing Professional of the Year and the Texas Credit Union League’s Marketer of the Year. Arnold holds a Bachelor’s of Journalism degree from the University of Texas at Austin and is an instructor at the Southwest CUNA Management School.
Mark’s recent personal accomplishments include summiting the highest peak in the continental United States (Mt. Whitney), finishing four marathons and placing first in his age division in the Hottest Half 10K.
Speaking / Consulting Topics
- Building a Lasting Brand: Advanced Branding for Credit Unions
- Top 10 Marketing Trends Every Credit Union Should Know
- Increasing Member Retention
- It Takes A Village: Community Charter Marketing
- ¿Se Habla Español? Developing a Hispanic Marketing Strategy
- Promotions 101
- Trading Spaces Marketing: The Look of a $25,000 Campaign for $1,000
- Media Buying or Media Madness?
- Stick With It: Building Loyalty with Members Through Relationship Pricing
- How to Write Great Copy: Tips for Snappy Advertising
- Who is the Member of the Future?
- Five Signs Your Credit Union is Heading Into Mediocrity
- Developing the Ultimate Strategic Plan
- Developing a Vision: Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Running Effective Board Meetings